- Collaboration The Terrace Stockholm, constructed by Peregrine Clothing
- Made in England using the finest British Millerain waxed cotton
- Fashioned with 3 pockets, neck strap and gun shoulder patch
- Features Peaceful Production tonal badge on the left sleeve and press studs throughout
- Collaboration print on the internal poachers pocket
- Limited Edition of 50 jackets worldwide
The Terrace Stockholm is Scandanavia's premier casual clothing store, situated in the heart of Stockholm it celebrates 10 years at the top.
Manufacturing 100% British clothing for 220 years. The company, J.G.Glover & Co has been lovingly passed down through eight generations of the Glover family. In 1956 the brand Peregrine Clothing was established to sit alongside the manufacturing company.
The Peregrine focus has always been the same, to create functionality, adaptability and have a play on tradition whilst always remaining true to their strong British heritage and history.